679 Peace Portal Drive
Unlike other buildings in Blaine, this one has not seen major remodeling since it was first built in 1892.
This building, built in 1892, was fondly remembered as the Blaine Café, which was owned by William Hines. Along with running the café, Hines ran a second store next door where he painted and worked with wallpaper. During this time, Hines worked on the interiors of many Blaine homes. Unlike other Blaine buildings, there have not been major remodels done to this building.
The building has had many occupants and has gone through many businesses, and is now Tony’s Just a Bite.