sat20may12:00 pm8:00 pmBlaine OysterFest 202312:00 pm - 8:00 pm H & G Street Plazas on Peace Portal Drive - Downtown Blaine
(Saturday) 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm
H & G Street Plazas on Peace Portal Drive - Downtown Blaine
It's official! Blaine's OysterFest is Back! Saturday, May 20, 2023 • Noon to 8 p.m. Victoria Day Weekend in Downtown Blaine H & G Street Plazas on Peace Portal Drive & Blaine Marine Park Featuring
Blaine’s OysterFest is Back!
Saturday, May 20, 2023 • Noon to 8 p.m.
Victoria Day Weekend in Downtown Blaine
H & G Street Plazas on Peace Portal Drive & Blaine Marine Park
Featuring succulent, deep-dished Oysters from Drayton Harbor Oyster Co.
Download the Blaine OysterFest Trail Map
Blaine by the Sea is excited to announce OysterFest 2023 is coming back on Victoria Day weekend, May 20th, 2023. This is an exciting all-day celebration of all things oysters and free family fun for everyone! The Blaine OysterFest will feature:
- Street Fair with 40+ Vendors
- Live Music with bands playing on H & G Street Plazas
H Street Bands from Noon-8PM: Pretty Much Nothing, Jim Buk Tu, and Alex Britton Band
G Street Bands from Noon-6PM: The Takers, Three Radicals, and Kickerville
- Semiahmoo Resort Cooking Demos
- Incredible Food: Oysters* & Seafood for purchase (*while supplies last)
- Kids Picnic in the Park Day – in Blaine Marine Park Playground provided by Blaine-Birch Bay Park & Rec.
- Free Shuttle on the “Little Red Bus” from Downtown Peace Portal Drive to Marine Park
- Kid-Friendly Food Court on G Street Plaza
- Beer Garden provided by Beach Cat Brewing & MORE!
- Join the hunt for “Big Foot” as he roams Blaine’s OysterFest. Don’t miss out on the chance to be a part of the legend – come and discover the mystery for yourself!”
While Blaine’s OysterFest is a popular food festival, we understand not everyone may be interested in oysters. Fear not; Blaine has various restaurants to cater to all palates and preferences! Our quaint town is home to an array of eateries that offer lip-smacking delights you won’t find anywhere else.
Download the Taste of Blaine Trail Map
On event day, purchase a $20 punch card from one of three downtown locations
• Blaine Welcome Center, 546 Peace Portal Dr. (next to Hills Chevron)
• G Street Plaza
• Corner of H Street & Peace Portal Dr. At the Blaine Chamber of Commerce Booth)
Redeem the punch card at our non-profit organization’s grilling tent on G Street Plaza for shellfish and beer.
Most proceeds from punch card sales will support our volunteer organizations.
We are immensely grateful to all our corporate sponsors for their generous contributions, making the Blaine OysterFest a delightful experience for everyone involved.
- Blaine Chamber of Commerce
- City of Blaine
- Drayton Harbor Oyster Co.
- BP – British Petroleum
- Semiahmoo Resort-Golf-Spa
- Beach Cat Brewing
- Winkler Weddings
- All Season Party Tents, Ferndale, WA
- Pacific Building Center
- The Northern Light Newspaper
- DJ & DJ Contracting
Thank you to the incredible teams of volunteers from our beloved non-profit organizations listed below that are assisting the Blaine OysterFest, making the OysterFest an unforgettable and heartwarming experience!
- Girls Scouts of Western Washington, Troop 46466
- Nooksack Salmon Enhancement Association (NSEA)
- Community Assistance Program
- Columbia Cares Foundation in cooperation with Semiahmoo Resort
- Blaine Chamber of Commerce