(Tuesday) 8:00 am - 11:00 pm
Celebrating America's 247th Birthday in Blaine on Tuesday,
Celebrating America’s 247th Birthday in Blaine on Tuesday, July 4, 2023!
If you’re looking for the best Fourth of July celebration between Seattle and Vancouver, BC, Blaine is the place to be! Our annual Old Fashioned Fourth of July celebration attracts thousands and has something for everyone. From family fun activities all day long to a spectacular fireworks show over Semiahmoo Bay, there’s no better place to celebrate our nation’s independence. So mark your calendars and join us for a super “Independence Day Party” in Blaine by the Sea!
Here’s what’s on deck for July 4th:
- Senior Center Pancake Breakfast 8 am – 1 1 am –
- Car Show-N-Shine 8 am – 2 pm: dash plaques & trophies awards. REGISTER YOUR VEHICLE NOW!
- Street Fair & Kids Zone 10 am – 5 pm: art, craft, commercial vendors, and more.
- Live Music – 1:30 to 5:30 PM on two stages:
- Old-Fashioned 4th of July Grand Parade at noon – registration for the parade is below.
- Library Blow Out Book Sale 9 am – 5 pm @ Blaine Public Library
- Fireworks Spectacular 10:15 pm – in Blaine Marine Park over Semiahmoo Bay
To sign up to become a Street Fair vendor, Parade entry or Car Show-N-Shine entry CLICK HERE!
WECU and Blaine Chamber of Commerce360-332-6484