(Sunday) 9:00 am - 11:00 pm
Celebrate America's 245th Birthday in Blaine on July 4th! Enjoy a fun-filled day at Blaine’s Old-Fashioned 4th of July Celebration! Scheduled events will start a 9 a.m. with events to include:
Celebrate America’s 245th Birthday in Blaine on July 4th!
Enjoy a fun-filled day at Blaine’s Old-Fashioned 4th of July Celebration! Scheduled events will start a 9 a.m. with events to include:
- Blaine’s Old-Fashioned 4th “Unofficial Car Show” beginning at 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on 2nd block of H Street near police station. No registration or entry fees, and no trophies awarded – Just show up – show off your classic and vintage cars.
- Annual Street Fair starting @ noon – with 40+ vendors on first block H Street off Peace Portal Drive.
- Free Kid’s Scavenger Hunt and prize giveaways – noon – 5 p.m. Sign-up at the Blaine Chamber booth at H Street & Peace Portal Drive.
- US Army National Guard Rock Band performing rock music starting at 1 p.m. on H Street Plaza along with the Bellingham Jazz Band performing.
- Live Music on G Street Plaza – various performers will be playing throughout the day. (Corner of G Street and Peace Portal Drive)
- Buskers “Allie Ryser and Friend” will be performing throughout the day in downtown Blaine with more performers to be announced.
- Live Music on G Street Plaza by various bands and musicians.
- Bouncy-House for Kids’ in Bordertown Pizza parking lot – corner of H Street and Peace Portal Drive. Bordertown Pizza also selling pizza by-the-slice!
- Beer Garden @ The Rustic Fork Italian Eatery – 442 Peace Portal Drive.
- Live Music @ The Rustic Fork – 442 Peace Portal Drive with The Jimmy Wright Band at 1:30 p.m.
- Blaine Library Bi-annual Book Sale in the library parking lot at 610 3rd Street in Blaine.
- Live music at the Vault Wine Bar – 277 G Street – Live music with Adrain Clarke at 3 p.m., and Lefty and the Right-Hand Band at 7 – 9 p.m.
- Spectacular fireworks display @ 10 p.m. will burst over Semiahmoo Bay from Blaine Marine Park. This annual fireworks display is considered one of the best in the county!
Visit our home page to see what downtown restaurants and retail stores will be open on the 4th of July!
Street Fair vendors and musicians interested in playing music at G Street Plaza can email Carroll Solomon for information.
For additional details, contact: Blaine Chamber of Commerce
NOTE: Blaine’s Old-Fashioned 4th of July Parade will not be taking place this year and the Plover Passenger Ferry will not be running this summer.
Blaine Chamber of Commerce360-332-6484 546 Peace Portal Dr, Blaine, WA 98230